Women, for me the word means wow+men. Ya she is an extraordinary creature with all powers of men with extra admiring powers. I have read lots of poems and dramas written about variuos life cycle of women. What else am gona mention here so special in my blog??
Yes I do have something to share...
She s indeed a electricity who gives shocks if handled beyond the tolenrence,
She is a natural perfume who spreads only pleaseñtness to her surrounding
She is a star who glitters when the whole universe turns dark
She s bridge who moulds herself for the family and bends when ever requires
She is a Rangoli always appears in new new colourful forms
She is a plant shedding flowers or shadow or thorn's as how you treat her
A women is always a great power, and I admire all my womens of my life...my mom, my daughter, my colleagues, my friends, my co passengers my teachers...each one empowered with some speciality, each day learn new goodness from each women...
Proud to be one among them, happy to have born as a women!!!
Yes I do have something to share...
She s indeed a electricity who gives shocks if handled beyond the tolenrence,
She is a natural perfume who spreads only pleaseñtness to her surrounding
She is a star who glitters when the whole universe turns dark
She s bridge who moulds herself for the family and bends when ever requires
She is a Rangoli always appears in new new colourful forms
She is a plant shedding flowers or shadow or thorn's as how you treat her
A women is always a great power, and I admire all my womens of my life...my mom, my daughter, my colleagues, my friends, my co passengers my teachers...each one empowered with some speciality, each day learn new goodness from each women...
Proud to be one among them, happy to have born as a women!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment