For today's post I wish write about my own experience faced today. An usual Sunday. Had some extra time sleep since I had mild temperature and sickness last night. Morning I felt really glad when my little one (sreeja nearing 4) wakes me morning with her hug and kiss telling "Amma I said right you will be fine, see the fever has gone" 😊. The day beggined energetic and I could make delicious food which my little one likes as I had extra time and there isn't any need to urge for work. Her friend (neighbour daughter Rakshu , nearing 8) was there at my home, playing and chatting with my little one and kept giving positive comments of my cooking. Is it'nt one feels soo good when some one praises about us for anythig.
They both left to Rakshus home after having food, and I kept calling for my little one as it was almost 1:30 and its her regular sleeping time. I came back home as both of them requested for some more time to play. I was in kitchen cleaning things and all of a sudden I found a crying sound outside of my home. I rushed out and I was shocked seeing my neighbor's daughter Rakshu fallen down and her mouth was flooding with blood as she came running to my home and got slipped in the home entrance which led to the injuiry. I hold and somehow managed to carry her and did first-aid and informed her parents regarding the issue. They took her to the doctor and the poor girl had three stitches on the corners of her lips and prescribed with antibiotics. My little one when she heard about this, she said I prayed to God the Rakshu should get Wel soon so don't worry Amma she will be fine. Evening we went to Rakshus home and discussed with her mother about the medications. My daughter was just standing out of her home and kept hearing all our discussions. With all the pain the naughty Rakshu manages to tell "aunty I'll be fine in two days, doctor said, and I'll throw off these cotton and bandages in two days"..
Almost everyone there were shocked seeing her speaking positively. And my little one says " Amma I said na she will fine soon, see she is alright and she will come to play with me in two day" .
All these I want to share to learn how these little ones were able to take up the positive attitude which we only taught to them but we loose it so easily but they don't.
Always take things positively, who knows the attitudes energy might change things across!!!
They both left to Rakshus home after having food, and I kept calling for my little one as it was almost 1:30 and its her regular sleeping time. I came back home as both of them requested for some more time to play. I was in kitchen cleaning things and all of a sudden I found a crying sound outside of my home. I rushed out and I was shocked seeing my neighbor's daughter Rakshu fallen down and her mouth was flooding with blood as she came running to my home and got slipped in the home entrance which led to the injuiry. I hold and somehow managed to carry her and did first-aid and informed her parents regarding the issue. They took her to the doctor and the poor girl had three stitches on the corners of her lips and prescribed with antibiotics. My little one when she heard about this, she said I prayed to God the Rakshu should get Wel soon so don't worry Amma she will be fine. Evening we went to Rakshus home and discussed with her mother about the medications. My daughter was just standing out of her home and kept hearing all our discussions. With all the pain the naughty Rakshu manages to tell "aunty I'll be fine in two days, doctor said, and I'll throw off these cotton and bandages in two days"..
Almost everyone there were shocked seeing her speaking positively. And my little one says " Amma I said na she will fine soon, see she is alright and she will come to play with me in two day" .
All these I want to share to learn how these little ones were able to take up the positive attitude which we only taught to them but we loose it so easily but they don't.
Always take things positively, who knows the attitudes energy might change things across!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment