Hi!!
This is my first post and am here to share my thoughts and views....
Well, I chose my first topic to share, silent noise...women of orthodox family supposed to be silent in most of the case even if she finds things happening unfavourable. There might be plenty of matters disturbing her and she really wants to raise her voice but couldn't because she belongs to a orthodox family. Parents and relations are most worried about what the society thinks about their child rather than thinking how the society changes her to be.
I post this as am one of the silent noise, victim of the traditional orthodox culture.
This is my first post and am here to share my thoughts and views....
Well, I chose my first topic to share, silent noise...women of orthodox family supposed to be silent in most of the case even if she finds things happening unfavourable. There might be plenty of matters disturbing her and she really wants to raise her voice but couldn't because she belongs to a orthodox family. Parents and relations are most worried about what the society thinks about their child rather than thinking how the society changes her to be.
I post this as am one of the silent noise, victim of the traditional orthodox culture.
No comments:
Post a Comment